The Wine Cellar can be accessed through the door that is in front of you when entering the Staff Barracks from the Reception Hall (see first picture).
The Wine Cellar holds a cabinet where you can display certain wines, ales, and spirits and the Distilling Station can be used to replicate them. See the individual item pages or the Distilling Station page for info on materials needed.
- Dragon's Breath Mead: It is in a small cave guarded by three wolves to the southwest of Dragon Bridge. The bottle is in a crate behind some bushes inside the cave.
- Argonian Ale: The ale sits on a shelf in the kitchen of the The Bannered Mare in Whiterun. It can be stolen or simply taken if the innkeeper is a friend. It does not appear until after the quest Argonian Ale Extraction has been started.
- Mead with Juniper Berry: It is found in the burned down inn in Helgen. It does not appear until after the quest Unbound has been completed.
- Firebrand Wine: One can be found in the Blue Palace in Solitude, in a Firebrand crate on a table in the hall before the kitchen. - Needs confirmation
Another Firebrand Wine can be stolen from a Firebrand Wine crate by a bed in a lower room of the Temple of the Divines in Castle Dour.
- Cyrodilic Brandy: One is carried by Plautis Carvain, a lot can be found on a shelf in a room behind a master-locked gate on the first of the lower floors of Fort Frostmoth, and one is given by Brelas at the Thalmor Embassy when asking him for a drink during the quest Diplomatic Immunity.
- Stros M'Kai Rum: Given to the player by Sorex Vinius as a quest item for the radiant quest Delivery.
- Jessica's Wine: The wine can be found inside Jorgen and Lami's House near the Lumber Mill in Morthal. Jessica's Wine is located in the left part of the house, behind a barrel.
- Redwater Skooma: Several can be found in Redwater Den. Once the quest The Bloodstone Chalice has been completed, one Redwater Skooma will spawn behind the front desk approximately every week.
- Kordir's Skooma: It is found in Tenmar Forest Hideout, during Moonpath to Elsweyr. It is on a stone slab as you go up the steps towards the alchemy area.
- Balmora Blue: The bottle can be found underneath the docks by the Red Wave in Solitude. Sabine Nytte owns the chest it's in, and will sell the key for 1500. She can also be pickpocketed for the key, or the chest can be picked.
- Double-Distilled Skooma: One bottle appears in the New Gnisis Cornerclub in the Gray Quarter in Windhelm after the start of the quest Some Light Theft. It is hidden among some boxes behind the stairwell on the second floor.
Another can be found in Tenmar Forest Hideout, in the water.
- Velvet LeChance: Bought from The Bee and Barb in Riften.
- White-Gold Tower: Bought from The Bee and Barb in Riften.
- Cliff Racer: Bought from The Bee and Barb in Riften.