The Wine Cellar can be accessed through the door that is in front of you when entering the Staff Barracks from the Reception Hall (see first picture).
The Wine Cellar holds a cabinet where you can display certain wines, ales, and spirits and the Distilling Station can be used to replicate them. See the individual item pages or the Distilling Station page for info on materials needed.
|Dragon's Breath Mead||Argonian Ale||Mead with Juniper Berry|
|Firebrand Wine||Cyrodilic Brandy||Stros M'Kai Rum|
|Jessica's Wine||Redwater Skooma||Kordir's Skooma|
|Balmora Blue||Double-Distilled Skooma|
|Velvet LeChance||White-Gold Tower||Cliff Racer|
SPOILER list - How to get all items
- Dragon's Breath Mead: In a small cave guarded by three wolves to the southwest of Dragon Bridge. The bottle is in a crate behind some bushes inside the cave.
- Argonian Ale: The Bannered Mare in Whiterun, on a shelf in the kitchen. It can be stolen or simply taken if the innkeeper is a friend. It does not appear until after the quest 'Argonian Ale Extraction' has been started.
- Mead with Juniper Berry: Helgen, in the burned down inn, on the second floor. You can get there by jumping off the mid-section of the tower next to it, or by climbing on the fallen tree right next to the inn. It does not appear until after the quest 'Unbound' has been completed.
- Firebrand Wine: Temple of the Divines in Solitude, in a Firebrand Wine crate by a bed in a room on the lower level. It must be stolen.
- Cyrodilic Brandy: Fort Frostmoth, on a shelf in a room behind a master-locked gate on the first of the lower floors.
Given by Brelas at the Thalmor Embassy when asking him for a drink during the quest 'Diplomatic Immunity'.
Carried by Plautis Carvain.
- Stros M'Kai Rum: Given to the player by Sorex Vinius during the radiant quest 'Delivery'.
- Jessica's Wine: Jorgen and Lami's House in Morthal, behind a barrel near the double bed.
- Redwater Skooma: Redwater Den, behind the front desk.
- Kordir's Skooma:
- Tenmar Forest Hideout in Elsweyr, during 'Moonpath to Elsweyr', on a stone slab as you go up the steps towards the alchemy area.
- Skyrim LE: Tenmar Forest Hideout in Elsweyr, during 'Moonpath to Elsweyr', on a crate below the alchemy & enchanting area.
- Balmora Blue: Solitude Docks, underneath the docks by the Red Wave, in a chest owned by Sabine Nytte. She will sell the key for 1500, but she can also be pickpocketed for the key, or the chest can be picked.
- Double-Distilled Skooma: New Gnisis Cornerclub in Windhelm after the start of the quest 'Some Light Theft', hidden among some boxes behind the stairwell on one of the upper floors.
Tenmar Forest Hideout in Elsweyr, during Moonpath to Elsweyr, in the water.
- Velvet LeChance: Bought from The Bee and Barb in Riften.
- White-Gold Tower: Bought from The Bee and Barb in Riften.
- Cliff Racer: Bought from The Bee and Barb in Riften.