The Loop (Games)
Do you like this video?
Driftshade Refuge, in a 'damaged strongbox' on a low shelf between the anvil and grindstone in the boss room.
- Reading Auryen's Notes on the Warlock's Ring will start the untracked quest Auryen's Notes: The Warlock's Ring to retrieve the item.
- If the item was not found before reaching the Temple of the Venerable Ones during Trial of Trinimac, Auryen will give another one of his notes starting the tracked quest Relic of Syrabane to retrieve the ring.
- If you already picked up the Warlock's Ring before reading the notes, the quest finishes instantly with a different journal entry.
- You can finish the quest by console by using Setstage DBM_AMJournalQST07 50. Only adviced if you are experiencing a problem with the quest.
- More Interesting Loot also adds a Warlock's Ring, but it doesn't display in the museum, and the Legacy patch for More Interesting Loot disables the More Interesting Loot version.
- There's a replica in the files (XX00B82B) which could also be displayed, however, there's no recipe for it, so it can only be consoled in (not fixed as of V.5.3.3).
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.