After each standing stone is activated for the first time, it is unlocked in the museum display. You need to wait at least 20 seconds between activating each standing stone for the first time, as the script that checks for the standing stone buff only runs every 20 seconds.
Shrines of the Divines
After a shrine has been used for the first time, it will be activated in this display. You need to wait at least 20 seconds between activating each shrine for the first time, as the script that checks for the shrine blessing only runs every 20 seconds.
Static Skills Displays
- Thief Skills Display: Any 3 three Thief skills at 100.
- Mage Skills Display: Any 3 three Mage skills at 100.
- Fighter Skills Display: Any 3 three Warrior skills 100.
- Storm Cuirass or General Tullius' Armor: The Storm Cuirass can be looted from Ulfric Stormcloak at the end of the civil war questline if you sided with the Imperials.
General Tullius' Armor can be looted from General Tullius at the end of the civil war questline if you sided with the Stormcloaks.
Crafting Skill Display
- Blacksmithing Master Display: reach 100 Smithing
- Enchanting Master Display: reach 100 in Enchanting
- Alchemy Master Display: Reach 100 in Alchemy
Dragonborn Static Display
The display activates after completing At the Summit of Apocrypha. The last main quest of the Dragonborn DLC.
Dawnguard Static Display
This display comes in two versions. One representing siding with the Dawnguard while the other shows the player siding with the Volhikar Vampires. In either case, the Dawnguard DLC main quest Kindred Judgement has to be completed for the display to show.
- Thrassian Plaguesword:
- Aboard the Dev Aveza, in the smuggling compartment.
- In classic version, or with Moonpaths to Elsweyr installed, Sload's Lair in Elsweyr, looted off the sload Malsato The Hungry during the quest 'The Dinner Guest'.
- Briarheart Geis: Lost Valley Redoubt, lying beside a Briarheart on the upper altar occupied by two Hagravens. The altar is in front of the word wall for the 'Become Ethereal' shout.
- Glass Bow of the Stag Prince: Ramshackle Trading Post on Solstheim, sold by Falas Selvayn.
- Bow of the Hunt: Clearspring Cave north of Clearspring Tarn, on an altar.
- Stormfang: Brodir Grove on Solstheim, wielded by a Reaver Lord.
- Horksbane: Horker Island on Solstheim, on the dead body of a Dunmer named Saden.
- Grimsever (replica): Mzinchaleft, at the very end of the dungeon, behind where the Dwarven Centurion is originally located. It rests on a pedestal with blood spatters on it.. The replica must be made at the Replica Station in the Curator's Office with the following materials: 2 Refined Malachite and 1 Iron Ingot or 1 Refined Moonstone, 1 Refined Malachite and 1 Leather Strips.
- Cleaver of St. Felms: Given to you by Auryen. Reward for having 150 museum displays.
- Thornblade: Given to you by Auryen. Reward for having 100 museum displays.
- Gravedigger: Given to you by Auryen. Reward for having 250 museum displays.
- Skullcrusher: Given to you by Auryen. Reward for having 50 museum displays.
- Stendarr's Hammer: Given to you by Auryen. Rewarded for having 350 museum displays.
- Dagger of Symmachus: Saering's Watch on Solstheim, on the altar on the third and highest level.
- Blade of Woe: Obtained as a reward for completing the quest 'Death Incarnate'. Alternatively, it can be looted off Astrid's corpse in the Abandoned Shack during 'With Friends Like These...'.
- Nettlebane: Orphan Rock, looted off the Hagraven during the quest 'The Blessings of Nature'.
- Valdr's Lucky Dagger: Moss Mother Cavern, given to the player by Valdr at the completion of the quest 'Hunter and Hunted'.
- Rundi's Dagger: Rundi's Altar (unmarked location), looted off Rundi's body.
- Eleidon's Ward: Given to you by Auryen. Reward for having 200 museum displays.
- Dawnfang: The Throat of the World, at the very top of the mountain. Walk away from the word wall up to the top.
- Necromancer's Dagger: Deepholme, looted off the Elven Lich during 'The Vaults of Deepholme'.
- Black Hands Dagger (requires Moon and Star): Looted from Mandyn Hlaalu from Moon and Star mod. He can be killed at the end of the quest by choosing to keep the Ring of Sanguine Resistance, which was given by him at the start.
- Winterwound (requires More Interesting Loot): Found randomly in loot containers.
- Dagger of Discipline (requires More Interesting Loot):
- Cyrus' Saber: Wreck of the Brinehammer, in a room behind the first locked door, next to a wooden chest. It's stuck inside the wooden wall.
- Blade of Sacrifice: Sacellum of Boethiah, carried by the worshippers of Boethiah. Multiple can be obtained during the quest 'Boethiah's Calling'.
- Borvir's Dagger: Journeyman's Nook, looted from Borvir.
- Bloodthorn: Deepwood Vale in Deepwood Redoubt, on the altar of the balcony after exiting Hag's End.
- Kahvozein's Fang: The dagger is found in a random boss chest. It is typically found in the same locations as Dragon Priests.
- Fang of Haynekhtnamet: Bleakcoast Cave, at the very back of the cave next to a dead necromancer and a bandit.
- Targe of the Blooded: Alftand, looted off Umana at the end of the ruin.
- Eduj: Volunruud, looted from Kvenel the Tongue during the quest Silenced Tongues.
- Okin: Volunruud, found near Kvenel the Tongue during the quest Silenced Tongues.
- Dwarven Black Bow of Fate: Kagrumez, on a rack in the southeast room.
- Staff of Magnus: Labyrinthian, looted off the Dragon Priest Morokei during the quest The Staff of Magnus.
- Hrothmund's Axe: Hrothmund's Barrow, lodged in a stone with red markings on it during the quest Retaking Thirsk.
- Ghostblade: Ansilvund, after defeating Lu'ah Al-Skaven and the reanimated bodies of Fjori and Holgeir during the quest 'A Love Beyond Death'.
- Bloodskal Blade: Bloodskal Barrow on Solstheim, next to the remains of Gratian Caerellius during the quest 'The Final Descent'.
- Dragonbane: Sky Haven Temple, on a table in an atrium just off to the left of the main chamber during the quest 'Alduin's Wall'.
- Hopesfire: Given to you by Auryen. Reward for having 500 museum displays.
- Trueflame: Given to you by Auryen. Reward for having 400 museum displays.
- Harkon's Sword: Castle Volkihar, looted off Harkon during 'Kindred Judgment'.
- Chillrend: Riftweald Manor in Riften, in an expert locked display case in Mercer Frey's secret office in the tunnels under the manor.
- Champion's Cudgel: Fort Frostmoth on Solstheim, looted off General Falx Carius.
- Black Glass Claw (requires Helgen Reborn): Staadomaar Ruins, on a pedestal during the Helgen Reborn quest 'Changing of the Guard'.
- Coral Dragon Claw: Birna's Oddments in Winterhold, gotten from Birna. If not obtained from Birna, the claw can be found in Yngol Barrow, on a pedestal.
- Diamond Dragon Claw: Skuldafn, looted off a leveled Draugr during the quest 'The World-Eater's Eyrie'.
- Ebony Dragon Claw: Korvanjund Halls, during the quest 'The Jagged Crown'. Depending on which side of the war is supported, it is found in the Hall Of Stories near the dead bodies of either two Imperial Soldiers or two Stormcloaks.
- Emerald Dragon Claw: Reachwater Rock, on a pedestal next to an adventurer's corpse.
- Glass Dragon Claw: Forelhost Refectory, resting on a pedestal in the top room that resembles a library, directly across from the spear-gate.
- Amethyst Claw, Left Half: Vahlok's Tomb, looted off the Draugr guarding the Word Wall in the room adjacent to the impact stone puzzle.
- Amethyst Claw, Right Half: Vahlok's Tomb, looted off the Draugr guarding the Word Wall in the pressure plate puzzle room.
- Rusted Claw: (requires Wyrmstooth) Wyrmstooth Crypt, next to the corpse of an adventurer directly in front of the puzzle door it opens.
- Jade Claw: Windcaller's Retreat, in the chest the two dragons are guarding during 'The Excavation of Windcaller Pass'.
- Golden Claw (replica): Bleak Falls Barrow, looted from Arvel the Swift.
- Iron Dragon Claw: Valthume, on a pedestal in the last room during the quest 'Evil in Waiting'.
- Ivory Dragon Claw: Folgunthur, looted off Daynas Valen.
- Ruby Dragon Claw: Dead Men's Respite, on a pedestal in the first room during the quest 'Tending the Flames'.
- Sapphire Dragon Claw: Vilemyr Inn in Ivarstead, given by Wilhelm as a reward for completing the quest 'Lifting the Shroud'.
- Wooden Mask: Bromjunaar Sanctuary in Labyrinthian, on the ground near a skeleton.
- Miraak: Apocrypha, looted off the Dragon Priest Miraak during the quest 'At the Summit of Apocrypha'.
- Konahrik: Bromjunaar Sanctuary in Labyrinthian, will appear after placing the eight other Dragon Priest masks in their slots on the dragon priest shrine.
- Hevnoraak: Valthume, looted off the Dragon Priest Hevnoraak during the quest 'Evil in Waiting'.
- Krosis: Shearpoint, looted off the Dragon Priest Krosis.
- Morokei: Labyrinthian, looted off the Dragon Priest Morokei during the quest 'The Staff of Magnus'.
- Nahkriin: Skuldafn, looted of the Dragon Priest Nahkriin during the quest 'The World-Eater's Eyrie'.
- Otar: Ragnvald Temple, looted off the Dragon Priest Otar the Mad.
- Rahgot: Forelhost Refectory, looted off the body of the Dragon Priest Rahgot.
- Vokun: High Gate Ruins, looted off the Dragon Priest Vokun during the quest 'A Scroll For Anska'.
- Volsung: Volskygge, looted off the Dragon Priest Volsung.
- Ahzidal: Kolbjorn Barrow on Solstheim, looted off the Dragon Priest Ahzidal during the quest 'Unearthed'.
- Dukaan: White Ridge Barrow on Solstheim, looted off the Dragon Priest Dukaan.
- Zahkriisos: Bloodskal Barrow on Solstheim, looted off the Dragon Priest Zahkriisos during the quest 'The Final Descent'.
- Trollsbane: Trollsbane's Demise (unmarked location), looted off Frofnir Trollsbane.
- The Pale Blade: Frostmere Depths, can be looted off the body of Ra'jirr after he is killed by the Pale Lady.
- Bolar's Oathblade: Bloated Man's Grotto, before the quest 'Ill Met by Moonlight', under the shrine of Talos.
- Froki's Bow: Graywinter Watch, on top of some barrels at the back.
- The Longhammer: Liar's Retreat, next to the corpse of its owner, Rahd.
- Red Eagle's Bane: Rebel's Cairn, lodged into a pedestal, during the quest 'The Legend of Red Eagle'.
- Windshear: The Katariah.
- Honorblade of Chorrol:
- Debaser: Fort Fellhammer Garrison, on the table in the boss room.
- Mace of Aevar Stone-Singer: Septimus Signus' Outpost, in a chest on a small island northwest of the outpost. With Immersive Weapons and it's Legacy patch installed, it is instead wielded by Brother Varen in Nightcaller Temple. If you have an earlier version than 5.0 of Immersive College of Winterhold installed, you will get the mace during its main questline instead. The mace is removed from Immersive College of Winterhold version 5 and up.
- Bipolar Blade: The Midden Dark under the College of Winterhold, in Hlas' Family Chest near the metal gauntlet in the circular room. The chest is opened with Hlas' Family Key, which can be found on top of the Note to the Archmage.
- Firiniel's End: Castle Dour in Solitude, in a corner in one of the areas overlooking a courtyard. It can be reached by walking along the guard walkways and jumping down to the platform or by entering the door at the base of the platform. It can only be found during or after the Dark Brotherhood quest 'Bound Until Death'.
- Steel Battleaxe of Fiery Souls: Ironbind Barrow, behind the throne in the main chamber where Warlord Gathrik resides.
- Sixth House Bell Hammer: Broken Helm Hollow, behind the hidden door. You need to pull a chain to open it.
Tools of Kagrenac users can also find two more hammers on the bodyguards of Mathis Valen in Silent Ruin. With the Legacy TOK patch, these are displayable.
- Aegisbane: Raldbthar, carried by Alain Dufont.
- Chrysamere: Orphan's Tear, in the underwater old chest. Key is near the bedroll. If using Immersive Weapons and it's Legacy patch, it will instead be carried by Orchendor in the Bthardamz Arcanex during 'The Only Cure'.
- Ice Blade of the Monarch:
- Zephyr: Arkngthamz, on top of a trunk during the quest 'Lost to the Ages'.
- Reaper's Bane: Soul Cairn, looted from the corpse of the Reaper after defeating him in Reaper's Lair. Soul Cairn can be accessed via a portal in Castle Volkihar during and after the quest 'Chasing Echoes'.
- Mystic Tuning Gloves (replica): Drevis Neloren gives the gloves to the player during the quest Out of Balance, and asks them to cleanse various points of focus for magic energies around the College of Winterhold. The replica must be made at the Replica Station in the Curator's Office with the following materials: 1 Silver Ingot and 1 Leather.
- Fists of Randagulf: Blue Palace in Solitude, in a master locked display case in the upper hallway to the left of the throne.
- Gloves of the Pugilist: The Ratway in Riften, worn by Gian the Fist.
- The Forgemaster's Fingers (replica): In a radiant location dependent upon who triggers the quest. They will not appear until The Forgemaster's Fingers is initiated. The quest can't be obtained if you are an Orc. The Orc strongholds Dushnikh Yal, Mor Khazgur, Largashbur, and Narzulbur are all locations where you can find Orcs who can task you with tracking down The Forgemaster's Fingers. The replica must be made at the Replica Station in the Curator's Office with the following materials: 2 Iron Ingots and 3 Leather Strips.
- Running Man's Folly: Volskygge Passages, on the ground by a table in the first altar room.
- Predator's Grace: Deepwood Vale in Deepwood Redoubt, to the right of the balcony after exiting Hag's End. On the small plateau where the waterfall begins, you have to use Whirlwind Sprint to leap over the gap.
- Boots of the Apostle: Autumnshade Clearing northwest of Merryfair Farm, in the hidden treasure chest shown on Treasure Map XI, in a broken tree trunk. It does not appear until the treasure map has been obtained.
- Boots of Blinding Speed: Cave in Fort Frostmoth on Solstheim, lying in front of a web in a small alcove with large spider eggs.
- Movarth's Boots: Movarth's Lair, leaning against an end table by Movarth's bed.
- Ironhand Gauntlets: White River Watch, looted off Hajvarr Iron-Hand.
- Hands of the Atronach: Engelmann's Rest, to the right of the locked door out of Syndra (a named Hagraven)'s room, near the end of the first level, during 'Shadows of One's Past'.
- Tumblerbane Gloves: Dawnstar Sanctuary, on the small rock pedestal in the bedroom. The Sactuary is unlocked during the Dark Brotherhood quest 'The Cure for Madness'. The gloves are only available after purchasing the bedroom part of the sanctuary during the quest 'Where You Hang Your Enemy's Head'.
- Gilded Wristguards: The Katariah, on a shelf in the bedroom of the Emperor's Quarters during the Dark Brotherhood quest 'Hail Sithis!'.
- Shadowsting: Carried by Cicero, only if he survives until the end of the Dark Brotherhood questline. If slain by the player at the Dawnstar Sanctuary this weapon becomes unavailable.
- Honed Ancient Nord Greatsword of Scorching: Labyrinthian Tribune, in a lit brazier with the Ancient Helmet of the Unburned resting on top of it, in a corner behind a locked gate, during and after the quest 'The Staff of Magnus'.
- Justice: Carried by Deep-In-His-Cups, who is a random encounter during or after completing the quest 'A Night to Remember'.
- Ysgramor Battle Axe: Ysgramor's Tomb, displayed in a corner of the final room. The tomb can only be accessed during or after The Companions quest Glory of the Dead.
- Herebane's Courage: Looted off Herebane Sorenshield. His body can be found at Greenwall Cave.
- Herebane's Fortress: Fort Greenwall, on a shield plaque to the left of the bed in the Captain's quarters.
- Dragon Priest Staff (Wall of Lightning): Skuldafn, looted off the Dragon Priest Nahkriin during the main quest The World-Eater's Eyrie.
- Dragon Priest Staff (Wall of Fire): Forelhost Refectory, looted off the body of the dragon priest Rahgot.
- Under King's Will: Under King's Will
- Sild's Staff: Rannveig's Fast, wielded by the warlock Sild.
- Staff of Ruunvald: Ruunvald, looted off Minorne.
- Staff of Jyrik Gauldurson: Saarthal, on the altar in the last boss room during the quest 'Under Saarthal'.
- Eye of Melka: Melka the hagraven will award this staff once the player has freed her and killed Petra, the evil hagraven that has taken over Blind Cliff Cave. It is also possible to obtain this unique staff by killing Melka instead and looting her corpse.
- Halldir's Staff: Halldir's Cairn, wielded by the wizard Halldir.
- Hevnoraak's Staff: Valthume, looted off the Dragon Priest Hevnoraak.
- Gadnor's Staff of Charming: Crystaldrift Cave, next to Gadnor who is on top of the rock in the center of the cave.
- Staff of Hasedoki: Given to you by Auryen. Reward for having 450 museum displays.
- Staff of Hag's Wrath: Darklight Tower, on the roof, carried by Silvia.
- Hrormir's Icestaff: Windcaller Pass, forged at the coldforge during the quest 'Eternal Ice'.
- Staff of Indarys: Received from Rakis at the end of the quest 'It Belongs in a Museum', which is unlocked at 75 displays.
- Elder Scroll (Blood): Found in the Soul Cairn during Seeking Disclosure.
- Elder Scroll (Dragon):
Missing Information (Issue: location picture(s))
This article requires more information about the subject. You can help Legacy of the Dragonborn by expanding it.
- The display can take both the original and the replica.
- You need to have the original in your inventory for the replica recipe to be available.
Tower of Mzark