The Loop (Games)
Do you like this video?
As user Dwemerruin and ICE himself suggested a list of all the items you only get one shot at might be useful afterall. Maybe combine it with a Volkihar vs Dawnguard list for completionist.
- Ox head
- Ox leg
- Nord Head ->alternate esp available on trophy head mod page that places the head on throath of the world
- Dragon Priest Staff
- Nahkriin gloves
- Nahkriin robes
- Nahkriin boots
- Cloak of Nahkriin
- Left Eye of the Falmer
- Right Eye of the Falmer
- Non-displayable Mhaznier
- Drainspell Bow
- Drainheart Sword
(there is a single Drainblood Battleaxe in Ragnvald)
- Morokei gloves
- Morokei robes
- Morokei boots
- Cloak of Morokei
- If either of the masks Morokei or Nahkriin are missed Kohnarik becomes unavailable. Without Kohnarik most items from Konahrik's Accoutrements become unobtainable.
- Jade Dragon
- Ruby Paragon -> Auriel's Shield
- Circlet of Waterbreathing
Bloated Man's Grotto
- Bolar's Oathblade (before I'll Met By Moonlight)
- Ring of Hircine or Saviours Hide (with glitches possible to get both but if you have the Unofficial patch installed then it prevents you from getting both)
- Thalmor Trophy Head
Any Orc Stronghold except Largashbur
- The Forgemaster's Fingers (Not obtainable if you are an Orc or Blood-Kin)
- Ancient Shrouded Armor (not obtainable if decided to destroy the Brotherhood)
- Masque of Clavicus Vile (not rewarded if you keep the Rueful Axe)
- Skull of Corruption (if you decide to not kill Erandur)
- Ring of Namira (if you decide to kill Eola instead of Verulus)
Shrine of Mehrunes Dagon
- Mehrunes' Razor (if you decide to not kill Silus he runs away with the broken Dagger parts)
- Siding with the Empire in "Season Unending" will make Maven Black-Briar Jarl of Riften. She will not give you the option to become Thane.
- Siding with the Stormcloacks in "Season Unending" will make Thongvor Jarl of Markarth. He will not give you the option to collect Hrolfdir's Shield.
- Siding with the Empire and completing the Civil War questline will cause "Blood on the Ice" to be unavailable, so the Necromancer's Amulet can not be recovered.
Dawnguard vs Volkihar Clan
- Amulet of Bats
- Amulet of the Gargoyle
- Ancient Vampire Leg
- Ancient Vampire Ribcage
- Ancient Vampire Hands
- Ancient Vampire Arm
- Ancient Vampire Head
- Ring of the Beast
- Ring of the Erudite
- Bloodstone Chalice (need confirmation, I found it in the boss chest after defeating Harkon (as a vampire) so I assume Dawnguard find it there too?)
- Dawnguard Rune Axe
- Dawnguard Rune Hammer
- Dawnguard Rune Shield
- Dwemer Schematics 1-6
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.