The Reception Hall is just on the right as you walk down the entrance corridor from the Entrance.
6 paintings can be placed here and additionally one special painting above the Fireplace during Night at the Museum. Three quest displays will show your achievements, they activate upon completion of their respective quests. On the far side a set of busts are available for special helmets found throughout the game.
Activates after recruiting and rebuilding the Blades.
Shattered Legacy Display
Activates after the completion of Shattered Legacy. A set of the original items that were lost during the quest will show up in the display.
|Ancient Helmet of the Unburned|
|Adamantium Helm of Tohan|
|Jagged Crown (replica)|
|Noster's Helmet (replica)|
|Helm of Yngol (replica)|
|The Ghost Helm|
|Circlet of Waterbreathing|
|Diadem of the Savant|
|Helm of Oreyn Bearclaw|
|Roasted Ox Head|
|Roasted Ox Leg|
The Staff Barracks are accessible from the far side of the Reception Hall. The Staff Barracks features three beds, one usuable by the player, some cooking stations and a fireplace. A large hatch leads to the Wine Cellar.
SPOILER list - How to get all items
- Ancient Helmet of the Unburned: Labyrinthian Tribune, in a corner behind a locked gate. It is in a lit brazier on top of the Honed Ancient Nord Greatsword of Scorching. Can be found during and after the quest 'The Staff of Magnus'.
- Adamantium Helm of Tohan: Steepfall Burrow, in one of the two chests on the lower level under the water. The chest requires a key to open, which can be found in a skull on the upper level of the burrow.
- Jagged Crown (replica): The original is looted off one of the boss draugr in the last room of Korvanjund Crypt, during the quest The Jagged Crown. The replica must be made at the Replica Station in the Curator's Office with the following materials: 1 Dragon Bone, 2 Steel Ingots.
- Noster's Helmet (replica): The original will be in a radiant location in Haafingar hold during the quest Dungeon Delving, given by Noster Eagle-Eye. The replica must be made at the Replica Station in the Curator's Office with the following materials: 1 Iron Ingot, 1 Leather.
- Helm of Yngol (replica): The original can only be found during the quest Ashore in a Sea of Ghosts, on Yngol's skeletal remains within the throne room of Yngol Barrow. The replica must be made at the Replica Station in the Curator's Office with the following materials: 2 Goat Horns, 2 Iron Ingots.
- The Ghost Helm: On the fireplace mantel in the Reception Hall after completing the 'Night at the Museum' quest.
- Circlet of Waterbreathing: Inner Sanctum in the Forgotten Vale, held by a frozen Falmer. The Inner Sanctum is only accessible during the quest 'Touching the Sky'.
- Diadem of the Savant: It can be found in Shalidor's Maze, after passing the Trial of Conjuration. Another can be found on a wood chopping block to the right of Froki's Shack. It respawns after a few days.
- Bloodworm Helm: Wolfskull Cave, looted off the ritual master during the quest The Man Who Cried Wolf.
- Mage's Circlet: Given to the player by Arch-Mage Savos Aren at the completion of the quest 'Good Intentions'.
- Helm of Oreyn Bearclaw: Arcwind Point Tower, on the second floor by a burned corpse.
- Shellbug Helmet:
- Roasted Ox Head: Hall of Valor in Sovngarde, on a table during the quest 'Sovngarde'.
- Roasted Ox Leg: Hall of Valor in Sovngarde, on a long table during the quest 'Sovngarde'.