The Loop (Games)
Do you like this video?
- The armor can be switched from Heavy to Light at The Safehouse smithing station.
- The Light version is a part of the Leather tier.
- The Heavy version is a part of the Dwarven tier.
- The item itself does not have a display in the museum.
- The outfit does not contain a helmet, so in order to get the Well Fitted or Custom Fit perks, a helmet must be added. The Dawnguard Full Helmet is a good option since the rest of the outfit is the same. However, it is impossible to gain the Matching Set perk wearing this outfit.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.