The Daedric Exhibit Hall contains all things Daedric. The room is on two levels, you enter on the upper level which acts as an entrance way to two curved stairways leading to the main display area. There is one static monument which can be activated of Mehrunes Dagon as soon as you walk in. As well as custom displays, there are two mannequins and eight weapon racks for whatever you would like to place there. Before entering the hall in the stairwell there are positions for placing seven paintings.
Upper Level Displays
Mehrunes Dagon Display
This display is automatically enabled after visiting the Dawnstar Museum, hearing Silus Vesuius tell the history of the Mythic Dawn cult, and finishing the quest 'Pieces of the Past'. He will automatically start talking when the display case with the Last Remaining Page of Mysterium Xarxes is approached. It is safe to "attack" the actual Mysterium Xarxes with a spell (resulting in it turning into a random useless item), since the display will appear no matter what. Regardless of receiving Mehrunes' Razor or not, the display will activate.
This display cannot be enabled or disabled in the Museum Storeroom. Alternatively you can use console commands with the object code: XX125950 (replace XX with the number Legacy of the Dragonborn has in your load order).
Upper Left Displays
|Fearstruck and Boethiah's Walking Staff|
(requires Artifacts - The Tournament of the Ten Bloods)
|Neb-Crescen, Blade of Treachery|
|Fork of Horripilation (requires More Interesting Loot or|
|Gray Cowl of Nocturnal|
(requires The Gray Cowl of Nocturnal)
Upper Right Displays
|Bow of Shadows|
|Ancient Daedric Face of Inspiration|
|Ancient Daedric Face of Terror|
|Ancient Daedric Lord Cuirass|
|Ancient Daedric Lord Gauntlets|
|Ancient Daedric Lord Boots|
|Malacath's Cleaver (requires Immersive Weapons)|
|Shrine of Boethiah: Receive the Blessing of Boethiah|
from a Shrine of Boethiah.
|Shrine of Azura: Receive the Blessing of Azura from a|
Shrine of Azura.
|Shrine of Mephala: Receive the Blessing of Mephala|
from a Shrine of Mephala.
Lower Level Displays
Lower Left Displays
|Masque of Clavicus Vile|
|Ring of Namira|
Lower Mid Displays
|Sigil Stone (has its own display in the center)|
|Mace of Molag Bal|
|The Rueful Axe (replica)|
|Skull of Corruption (replica)|
|Azura's Star or The Black Star|
Lower Right Display
|Ring of Hircine|
|Skeleton Key (replica)|
|Miraak's Sword and Miraak's Staff|
|Goldbrand or Eltonbrand|
SPOILER list - How to get all items
- Fork of Horripilation (requires More Interesting Loot or Immersive Weapons):
- One is carried by Silus Vesuius.
- One is carried by the Udefrykte in the Dawnstar Sanctuary.
- Gray Cowl of Nocturnal (requires The Gray Cowl of Nocturnal): Found after the completion of the main quest of The Gray Cowl of Nocturnal. You will be able to find the cowl in an urn at the end of the Somewhere in Akavir location.
- Ongar's Kegbreaker: Received as a reward from Ongar Brewer at Nightgate Inn after completing his quest.
- Daedric Crescent: Dregas Volar Sanctuary, looted from Lord Dregas Volar. To get there you must equip the Daedric Sanctuary Amulet in Falion's House in Morthal.
- Neb-Crescen, Blade of Treachery: Temple of Trinimac, looted from the body of Tulrin Deathweaver at the end of the Trial of Trinimac quest.
- Bow of Shadows:
- SSE: Sancre Tor Entry Halls, looted off the Shadow Hunter during the 'Shattered Legacy' quest.
- Classic: Camp northwest of Falkreath, looted off the Shadow Hunter as part of the 'Shattered Legacy' quest.
- Ancient Daedric Face of Inspiration: In Velehk Sain's hidden treasure. If you release Velehk Sain, a Dremora pirate found in The Midden Dark under the College of Winterhold, he will give you his treasure map, which will allow you to find his hidden treasure. The treasure is found below a large statue of Talos to the west of the College of Winterhold.
- Ancient Daedric Face of Terror: Nightcaller Temple, on a pedestal on the second floor of the library.
- Ancient Daedric Lord Cuirass: In front of a chest in the Shrine of Mehrunes Dagon.
- Ancient Daedric Lord Gauntlets: Found in front of a chest by Malacath's Shrine in Giant's Grove, which is accessed through Fallowstone Cave during the quest The Cursed Tribe.
- Ancient Daedric Lord Boots: Can be found beside a burned body by the Pillar of Sacrifice at the Sacellum of Boethia.
- Scourge: Given to you by Auryen. Reward for having 300 museum displays.
- Malacath's Cleaver (requires Immersive Weapons): Fallowstone Cave, carried by the giant you need to kill during the Daedric quest 'The Cursed Tribe'.
- Shrine of Boethiah: Receive the Blessing of Boethiah from a Shrine of Boethiah.
- Shrine of Azura: Receive the Blessing of Azura from a Shrine of Azura.
- Shrine of Mephala: Receive the Blessing of Mephala from a Shrine of Mephala.
- Masque of Clavicus Vile: One of the possible rewards for completing the Daedric quest A Daedra's Best Friend.
- Umbra: Looted off Umbra who is usually found in Dead Lovers Camp (unmarked location), just up the path uphill of Old Hroldan Inn.
- Jyggalag's Sword: Pelagius' Mind, accessed through the Pelagius Wing in the Blue Palace during the quest 'The Mind of Madness', on the table where Sheogorath sits.
- Mehrunes' Razor: Possible reward for the completion of the quest 'Pieces of the Past'.
- Sanguine Rose: Given to the player by Sam Guevenne (aka the Daedric Prince Sanguine) at the end of the Daedric quest 'A Night to Remember'.
- Ring of Namira: Reachcliff Cave, given to the player by the Daedric Prince Namira at the completion of the quest 'The Taste of Death'.
- Sigil Stone: Obtained from an unbound Dremora during the quest 'Conjuration Ritual Spell'.
- Spellbreaker: Given to you by Peryite upon the completion of the Daedric quest 'The Only Cure'.
- Mace of Molag Bal: Given by Molag Bal as the reward for completing the Daedric quest 'The House of Horrors'.
- Volendrung: Reward for completing the Daedric quest 'The Cursed Tribe'.
- The Rueful Axe (replica): The original is a potential reward from the Daedric quest 'A Daedra's Best Friend'. Killing Barbas during the quest will give the Rueful Axe. The replica must be made at the Replica Station in the Curator's Office with the following materials: 1 Daedra Heart, 4 Ebony Ingots, 2 Leather Strips.
- Ebony Mail: Knifepoint Ridge, looted off the body of the Champion of Boethiah during the Daedric quest 'Boethiah's Calling'.
- Dawnbreaker: Reward for the quest 'The Break of Dawn' given by the Daedric Prince Meridia at the Statue to Meridia (actually far above it). After defeating Malkoran in Kilkreath Catacombs, it can be taken from the pedestal.
- Skull of Corruption (replica): The original is a possible reward from the Daedric quest 'Waking Nightmare', but is not required to complete the quest. It can only be obtained if you kill Erandur before he destroys the Skull of Corruption. The replica must be made at the Replica Station in the Curator's Office with the following materials: 1 Ebony Ingot, 1 Leather Strips, 1 Skull.
- Savior's Hide: A possible reward for the completion of the Daedric quest 'Ill Met By Moonlight'.
- Azura's Star or The Black Star: The original Azura's Star is a possible reward for the Daedric quest 'The Black Star'. To obtain Azura's Star, you will have to give the Broken Azura's Star to Aranea Ienith at the Shrine of Azura. The replica must be made at the Replica Station in the Curator's Office with the following materials: 1 Grand Soul Gem, 2 Steel Ingots}}. The original Black Star is a possible reward for the completion of the Daedric quest 'The Black Star'. To obtain The Black Star, you will have to give the Broken Azura's Star to Nelacar in The Frozen Hearth inn in Winterhold. The replica must be made at the Replica Station in the Curator's Office with the following materials: 1 Black Soul Gem, 2 Iron Ingots.
- Ring of Hircine: A possible reward for completion of the Daedric quest 'Ill Met By Moonlight'.
- Wabbajack: The reward for completing the Daedric quest 'The Mind of Madness'.
- Ebony Blade: Obtained during the Daedric quest 'The Whispering Door'. It is found on the table in the room behind the locked door (the 'Old Wooden Door' or 'The Whispering Door') in the basement of Dragonsreach in Whiterun.
- Skeleton Key (replica): The original is looted off Mercer Frey at the end of the Thieves Guild quest 'Blindsighted'. The replica must be made at the Replica Station in the Curator's Office with the following materials: 1 Orichalcum Ingot, 1 Ebony Ingot.
- Miraak's Sword: Apocrypha, looted off the Dragon Priest Miraak during the quest 'At the Summit of Apocrypha'
- Miraak's Staff: Apocrypha, looted off the Dragon Priest Miraak during the quest 'At the Summit of Apocrypha'
- Goldbrand or Eltonbrand: If you help the Dark Brotherhood, Goldbrand is found in The Katariah during the Dark Brotherhood quest 'Hail Sithis'. Eltonbrand is received from a Penitus Oculatus messenger as a gift from the Emperor if you kill the Dark Brotherhood.
- Black Book: Whispers of the Veil (requires Undeath): Found during the Undeath questline.
- Black Book: The Winds of Change: Bloodskal Barrow in Raven Rock Mine on Solstheim, on a pedestal near the exit, during the quest 'The Final Descent'.
- Black Book: Untold Legends: Benkongerike Great Hall, on a pedestal in the room after the word wall, close to the exit.
- Black Book: Filament and Filigree: Kolbjorn Barrow, on a pedestal in a circular room during the fourth and final excavation stage of the quest 'Unearthed'.
- Black Book: Waking Dreams: Temple of Miraak Sanctum on Solstheim, on a pedestal in the last room during the quest The Temple of Miraak.
- Oghma Infinium: Septimus Signus' Outpost, on a pedestal in the Dwemer Cube at the end of the quest 'Discerning the Transmundane'.
- Black Book: The Sallow Regent: White Ridge Barrow, Sanctum, on a pedestal in the final room during the quest 'The Sallow Regent'.
- Black Book: Epistolary Acumen: Nchardak, on a pedestal during the quest 'The Path of Knowledge'. The pedestal on which the book sits must be raised by clicking on the button on the control pedestal before the book can be taken.
- Black Book: The Hidden Twilight: Tel Mithryn, next to the staff enchanter. Master Neloth will unlock the room that holds the book after the completion of the side quest 'Reluctant Steward'.