- Find Auryen's Notes on the Tools of Kagrenac in the Curator's Office and read them.
- Travel to the location of either of the three items.
- Sunder: Wreck of The Pride of Tel Vos, in a master locked safe on the second deck.
- Wraithguard: Severin Manor in Raven Rock on Solstheim, in the safe at the back of the manor. The quest Served Cold may need to be active or completed for the gauntlets to appear.
- Keening: In a radiant location during the quest Arniel's Endeavor.
- The quest completes when all three items have been found.
- If you already picked up Sunder, Wraithguard and Keening before reading the notes, the quest finishes instantly with a different journal entry.
- You can finish the quest by console by using Setstage DBM_AMJournalQST10 50. Only adviced if you are experiencing a problem with the quest.
|Auryen's Notes: The Tools of Kagrenac (DBM_AMJournalQST10)|
|10||Auryen has recorded a great deal concerning the fate of the Tools of Kagrenac and it seems that the relics were passed down to guardians within the houses of Telvanni and Hlaalu. Should I find myself having dealings with either house, I should investigate. He also suggests that one may have come by sea and been lost.
Objective: Locate Sunder, Wraithguard and Keening.
|20||I have discovered Sunder, the hammer of Kagrenac, held within a safe aboard the wreck of the Pride of Tel Vos, a Telvanni ship that went aground. I will safeguard the hammer and be certain not to wield it, which would prove fatal without Wraithguard.|
|30||I have liberated the gauntlet Wraithguard from plotting Hlaalu agents in Raven Rock and can now don Sunder without concern for my own life.|
|40||I have recovered the blade of Kagrenac, Keening, from Arniel, who met a sad fate, but one which is typical for those meddling in forces beyond their full control. I best take special care of this relic.|
|45||I have obtained all three tools of Kagrenac which should thrill Auryen and make a wonderful centerpiece for the Hall of Lost Empires.|
|50||If they have already been found: Auryen's journals indicate great insight into the fate of the Tools of Kagrenac, but in the process of my own adventures, I managed to come across them already. This fulfills a dream of Auryen's and a great addition to the museum.|
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.