The Loop (Games)
Do you like this video?
An untracked quest to retrieve the Dragonmail Cuirass.
- Find Auryen's Notes on the Dragonmail Cuirass in the Curator's Office and read them.
- Travel to Highpoint Tower on Solstheim.
- Retrieve the cuirass from the chest at the center of the Ash Guardian device. The door to the interior of the Highpoint Tower is not accessible until the Old Friends quest has been started.
- If you already picked up the Dragonmail Cuirass before reading the notes, the quest finishes instantly with a different journal entry.
- You can finish the quest by console by using Setstage DBM_AMJournalQST08 50. Only adviced if you are experiencing a problem with the quest.
|Auryen's Notes: The Dragonmail Cuirass (DBM_AMJournalQST08)|
|10||Auryen's research notes indicate that the Dragonmail Cuirass, once a very unique relic and still quite powerful by all standards, may have made it's way to Skyrim or Solstheim by way of a Telvanni wizard murderer. I should be cautious and watchful should I have any dealings with any Telvanni.
Objective: Locate the Dragonmail Cuirass.
|30||I uncovered the Dragonmail Cuirass, hidden deep within High Point Tower, guarded by the ex-student of Neloth, who apparently had a sordid past even before coming into dealings with the wizard.|
|50||If it has already been found: Auryen's notes record information about the movements of the Dragonmail Cuirass and its possible presence in the hands of a Telvanni wizard. I have actually already encountered the sordid affair and recovered the armor. One more journal for the pile of stuff to take to the basement.|
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.