An untracked quest to retrieve the Ice Blade of the Monarch.
- Find Auryen's Notes on the Ice Blade of the Monarch in the Curator's Office and read them.
- Travel to Dead Men's Respite.
- Defeat king Olaf One-Eye and loot the ice blade off his corpse.
- If you already picked up the Ice Blade of the Monarch before reading the notes, the quest finishes instantly with a different journal entry.
- You can finish the quest by console by using Setstage DBM_AMJournalQST04 50. Only adviced if you are experiencing a problem with the quest.
|Auryen's Notes: Ice Blade of the Monarch (DBM_AMJournalQST04)|
|10||I've read some journal notes of Auryen's about the Ice Blade of the Monarch. His friend Torasa of the Mournhold museum in Morrowind apparently had a dream about King Olaf One Eye stealing the blade from the museum, and awoke to find it gone. If I should happen across his tomb, it would be curious if he indeed had it.
Objective: Locate the Ice Blade of the Monarch.
|30||I have slain King Olaf One Eye and recovered the Ice Blade of the Monarch. It is strange what powers are at play here when an ancient dead king can reach across the boundaries of death and across leagues of distance and seize a weapon such as this. It's probably good he is now at his final rest.|
|50||If it has already been found: I found a journal of Auryen's which speaks of the Ice Blade of the Monarch, but I already found it, and with Olaf One-Eye nonetheless. Auryen needs more shelf space, though, as these artifact journals and notes are taking over the library.|
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.