An untracked quest to retrieve Cyrus' Saber.
- Find Auryen's Notes on Cyrus' Saber in the Curator's Office and read them.
- Travel to the Wreck of the Brinehammer located halfway between Dawnstar and the Solitude Lighthouse.
- Retrieve the saber below deck in the Wreck of the Brinehammer, in a room behind the first locked door, next to a wooden chest. It's stuck inside the wooden wall.
- If you already picked up Cyrus' Saber before reading the notes, the quest finishes instantly with a different journal entry.
- You can finish the quest by console by using Setstage DBM_AMJournalQST02 50. Only adviced if you are experiencing a problem with the quest.
|Auryen's Notes: Cyrus' Saber (DBM_AMJournalQST02)|
|10||I read some of Auryen's journal entries on Cyrus of Hammerfell, and he has traced down the sword of Cyrus to a ship known as the Brinehammer which may have been lost at sea. If I find myself along the coast I should keep an eye out for it to see if Cyrus' Saber is there.
Objective: Locate Cyrus' Saber.
|30||I found the wreck of the Brinehammer and discovered the blade of Cyrus. It was impaled into the wall like there was a struggle or it was accidentally stuck into the wall during the shipwreck. It is in remarkably good shape, though, for as old as it is.|
|50||If it has already been found: I have found Auryen's notes on Cyrus' Saber, but I previously found the sword. I will file away his superfluous notes somewhere.|