The Loop (Games)
Do you like this video?
Found randomly in loot containers and when mining, and can be mined from amethyst geodes on Solstheim.
It can also be found in:
- Ancestors Glade on an offering rock.
- Bannermist Tower, on a round table.
- 3 in Deekus Camp, Helas Folly in a wooden box under the wood tent.
- Dragon's Fall - Depths, on an altar behind a boss chest.
- Dragon's Fall - The Sanctum, in the small bedroom connected to the big dining room, on the stone table.
- Embershard Mine, on the table in the storeroom at the back of the mine.
- Forgotten Valley in a Falmer tent near the Temple.
- Frostflow Lighthouse on a bookshelf in Sudi's Room.
- Gyldenhul Barrow under one of the numerous gold piles.
- Hilgrund's Tomb on the stone table near the Boss chest.
- Hrothmund's Barrow beside the chest in the hidden chest room.
- Irkngthand Grand Cavern behind a locked metal gate on the podest.
- 5 in Inner Sanctum beside the boss chest.
- Korvanjund Crypt in the word wall room in a stone bowl in an upper corner.
- Labyrinthian Maze in one of the corners.
- Mara's Eye Den on a square wood table.
- Pinewatch Bandit's Sanctuary in the tomb with the loot.
- Raven Rock Mine in a bowl on a bookshelf.
- Ravenscar Hollow on the table in the room with the cage.
- Redwater Spring in a glazed bowl on a table in front of an arcane enchanter.
- Riftweald Manor in Riften, in Mercer Frey's secret office in the tunnels under the manor, in a bowl on the table.
- Sargruunde in the unmarked Sunken Barrow, in the treasure room.
- Severin Manor in the dagger display.
- Sunderstone Gorge in a bookshelf close to the Boss chest room.
- Swindler's Den on a square table.
- Temple in Raven Rock, in the offerings box in front of the Shrine of Mephala.
- 2 in Temple of the Venerable Ones, behind the fourth door from the left in a silver bowl.
- Understone Keep, Markarth in a wooden bowl in the dining room.
- Valthume in a bookshelf in the room with the spiral staircase.
- Vehlek Seins hidden treasure in the Silver Bowl.
- Volkihar East Tower, among the loot from a dead person in a broken staircase.
- Volkihar Keep on a bookshelf in the armorers Room.
- Volkihar Ruins in a cooking pot on a bookshelf behind a wooden door.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.