Airship and Archaeology Patch for Legacy of the Dragonborn by Pickysaurus
- Adds travel destinations for Dev Aveza
- Adds digsites to ruins found in the new wordspaces and dungeons
- The Grey Cowl of Noctural by mannygt - adds Ben Erai to Dev Aveza destinations, adds 2 Dwemer digsites (Khenzedum) and 1 Nordic digsite (Tomb of the Forgotten Dragur)
- Falskaar by AlexanderJVelicky - adds Amber Creek and Falskaar Docks to Dev Aveza destinations, adds 4 Dwemer digsites (Echo Deep Mine, Mzubthand and Vizemundsted) and 3 Ancient Nordic digsites (Mountain Mist Temple, Mammouth Keep, Ruins of Holmr)
- Helgen Reborn by Mike Hancho - adds Helgen's Private Tower to Dev Aveza destinations, adds 6 Ancient Nordic digsites to Skybound watch and Staadormar.
- The Wheels of Lull by Trainwiz - adds Lull-Mor lift to Dev Aveza destinations. No digsites as there are no worldspaces that have relevant ruins.
- Immersive College of Winterhold by Grantyboy050 - adds 3 digsites to Winterhold ruins.
- Konahriks Accoutrements by edhelsereg - adds 4 Ancient Nordic digsites to Revakeim.
- The Forgotten City by TheModernStoryTeller - add Dev Aveza stop to the City after the Main Quest, adds 6 Dwemer digsites around the city and surrounding areas.
- Moon and Star by GanXingba - adds digsites to Kagrenar. (IMPORTANT: If using MAS with LOTD you must install the MAS patch from Patch Central!)
- Wyrmstooth by Jon0xr - adds Imperial Mining Settlement (after first arriving on Wyrmstooth) and Fort Valus (once purchased) to Dev Aveza destination. As the mod isn't available to download currently, I have left off digsites but may add them if the patch becomes popular.
- Clockwork - adds a Dev Aveza stop to Clockwork Castle.
- Bruma by Beyond Skyrim Team - adds a Dev Aveza stop to Bruma.
Relic Hunter by icecreamassassin